Image Map
Untitled | Untitled | Untitled | Image Map

Friday 16 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Guest Blog from Ross Lynch!

There's a brand new blog post by a special guest on the Club penguin blog that's related to the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam Party 2013! Guess who's the special guest? It's Ross Lynch himself! Read the guest post he published on the official Club Penguin English blog below.

Hey Everyone... Ross Lynch here! Some of you may have seen me as Brady in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Teen Beach Movie.

Just wanted to let you all know how stoked I am to be a part of the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. Having played Club Penguin when I was younger, I never would have thought my character from the movie would end up being a mascot in one of the parties!
The party looks pretty epic so stay tuned for more party updates and mascot meet up times from Polo Field.
Later guys!
-Ross
I'm really soooooo excited for the party and to meet Mckenzie and Brady! What about you? Don't forget to tell us by commenting in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment