Image Map
Untitled | Untitled | Untitled | Image Map

Thursday 8 August 2013

New Version of ‘My Penguin’ App Coming Soon



The Club Penguin iPad app, known as My Penguin, was released on the App Store for iPads a few months ago. Club Penguin has just announced that they are releasing a new version of the app soon.
Unfortunately they haven’t given us much information about the app:
Some of you have been wondering when the next update to the My Penguin app for iPad is. I wanted to be the first to let you know that the team’s been working hard, and we’re really excited for you guys to check it out!
I can’t say much yet, but it’ll be coming soon. Until then, here is a sneak peek of what the new icon will look like!
Here is what the new icon will look like:
ipad-my-penguin
Seems interesting. What new features do you think Club Penguin is going to bring to the app? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment